Over 40 Years of Combined Experience
Okun/Billian PA is run by two talented and experienced attorneys—Harvey Okun and Alan Billian. Both of them are versed in domestic and family law, as well as many other practice areas, but each has their own unique perspective to offer to the case.
Areas of Focus: domestic and family law, divorce lawyer, child custody lawyer, small business lawyer, collections and personal injury lawyer and certified mediator.
A University of Maryland alumnus, Harvey L. Okun has been in private general practice for more than 20 years. Harvey L. Okun was admitted to practice by the Supreme Court of the United States and the Court of Appeals of Maryland, as well as Baltimore City and all counties in every jurisdiction in the State of Maryland.
- President of John Marshall Law Society of Univ of MD
- Former counsel to the US Army Corps of Engineers
- Former counsel for the School Board of Baltimore City and the Community College of Baltimore.
- Current or former board member for Save a Heart, Beth Tfiloh School Board, and Casey Cares Foundation, a non-profit that assists children and their families in dealing with life threatening medical conditions.
Areas of Focus: domestic and family law, civil litigation lawyer, consumer bankruptcy lawyer, personal injury lawyer and criminal/traffic lawyer.
Alan L. Billian, a University of Baltimore alumnus, has been in private practice for more than 20 years. Alan was admitted to practice by the Court of Appeals of Maryland in December 1991, the US District Court for the District of Maryland in July 1993, and practices in all counties in every jurisdiction in the State of Maryland.
- 1991–1995 — Associate Attorney with the Law Offices of Cooper, Beckman & Tuerk concentrating in the areas of Asbestos and General Civil Litigation, including Divorce and Family Law and Personal Injury Law.
- 1995–1999 — The Law Office of Alan L. Billian, PC where his practice areas included Divorce, Custody and Family Law, Criminal Law, Consumer Bankruptcy, Estate Planning and Administration, Corporate Law and Business Litigation.
- 1999–2011— Schnitzer, Segall, Hymer & Billian, LLC
- 2011–present — Partner at Okun/Billian PA.
Contact us today if you would like to learn more about our background in the practice area of your case.